1. Check whether the installation work of the unit is installed as required, and check that the bolts are tightly fastened.
2. Check and add the gearbox and the lubricating oil in the air compressor to check the lubrication of each mechanical transmission component.
3. Check the power supply and electrical parts, and each machine should have a safety ground.
4. The barrel is not filled with plastic, filled with plastic and the temperature is not up to standard. It is forbidden to start.
5. Check that there should be no foreign objects in the material, and there should be no iron filings or other unqualified materials in the raw materials.
6. The material requirements should be dry, otherwise pre-drying should be carried out.
7. Check that the heating system and temperature measurement system of the unit are in good condition.
8. During the booting process, irrelevant personnel should leave, to prevent the material from overheating and rushing out of the burn. To prevent the belt and the mixing tube from being injured, it is necessary to prevent the hair and clothing from being taken up.
|Previous:Blow molding machine features||next:Plastic extruder barrel wear maintenance method and precautions|